Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm walking from pre-calc down b-hall, toward the rotunda, to down a-hall to get back into b-hall in a full circle like I always do. I already made up my mind last block that I could not go on the rest of the day that block. I decided I would go find you for help. If I got lucky, maybe I'd run into you in person in the hallways. I did. You found me walking with my head down and my eyes glossy and pleading for something. Anything.

Mr. C: Hey Dianne. -smiles-
Me:
Mr. C: You ok?
Me:
Mr. C: You're mad aren't ya?
Me: -shakes head no-
Mr. C: Tell me what you're feelin, mad?
Me: -shakes head no-
Mr. C: Sad?
Me: -shakes head no-
Mr. C:

Your face changes into that concerned look.

Me: I... I don't know what to call it.. I don't know.. how to describe it.



No comments:

Post a Comment