Monday, September 26, 2011

Fat fatty.

Me: My neighbor likes to harass me me on facebook.
Ms. S: Harass you? 
Me: Yeah. Like last year she got her cousin to like call me out on facebook about minding my own business from when Arty said something to her last year about her boyfriend being fake and I was just there. So, I didn't answer because I didn't say anything then. Anyway, I told Arty and he got mad and confronted her. Then we went on her wall and saw that her cousin who messaged me was like "Haha, that b---- didn't answer me." Which is dumb. 
Ms. S:  Wait how old are they?
Me: They're older, definitely. They graduated a couple of years ago. 
Ms. S: Wow. They must really be losers. No offense to you, but why would you pick on people still in high school. 
Me: That's exactly what I was thinking! Anyway, yeah. And that went away, and last night I posted a picture of me from 8th grade til now just saying how much has changed and she commented it saying "Haha, too bad you still look like a slut." 
Ms. S: What?! 
Me: Yep. It was just pictures of my face. So I don't even know. Maybe it's cause I like to wear shorts all the time...? 
Ms. S: So? Who cares? You don't look bad in them anyway cause you're little. 
Me: That might be it, cause, don't mean to be rude or anything, but she is not that little... 
Ms. S: She's probably just jealous then because you can wear shorts and get away with it. And when she wear shorts she just looks like a fatty. 
Me: -cracking up-
Ugh god, I love you.
I consider you to be one of my best friends.
Sorry for always popping in.
Sorry for never warning you I'll stop by.
Sorry for never saying much.
Sorry for saying too much.
Sorry for making you wait around for me.

But thank you.
For always inviting me in.
For always greeting me with a smile when I stop by.
For talking to me.
For being patient for me.

As we were leaving you told me,
Ms. S: Thanks for visiting me. 
Thanks for letting me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment