Sunday, May 15, 2011

Well, the weekend past, and I miraculously managed to stay sane and unharmed. It was alright, I suppose. I ran, which is good. I got a new desk lamp. I got a new Hello Kitty journal. I made brownies. I stayed up. I slept. I made brownies. I procrastinated.

The week ahead is sort of hectic, and will most certainly be different.

  • Monday - Orthodontist appointment; Fateful day where they tell me if I still need my braces off or not. I hope I get them off. *knock on wood*
  • Tuesday - Advanced Classes Summer Work Meeting; Really considering not going to this and just getting it the next morning. It just doesn't seem worth the stress.
  • Wednesday - Concert/Dentist appointment. If I need to be at the concert, I will be there. If I don't, I will go to the dentist for my final feelings.
  • Thursday - Marching Band practice; I really hope we're outside.
  • Friday - Little brother's first Semi; I'll go to 3rd Friday and take some pictures.
I also get my first roll of film developed after taking pictures with my Petri FTII. I'm excited to see what they come out like.

After Friday's meltdown/breakdown, whatever the hell you want to call it. I feel like everything will be different -- whether it's good or bad, I don't know. I don't know if I'm excited or nervous or just apathetic toward it; I just kind of want to make it toward the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment